Supplier of Alto-Shaam Heated Holding Units, Display Cases, Thermal Shelves & Food Wells
When it comes to food processing equipment Tusko Sales & Service is proud of the wide variety of products we stock. We partner with the top names in the business, including Alto-Shaam and their comprehensive line of heated holding equipment. Alto-Shaam offers heated holding units in one, two, or three drawer configurations. Available in standard and narrow widths, these units are run with no added humidity. This results in low energy usage, longer food holding, and better quality food. We also carry Alto’s heated display cases. Both full service and self-service models are available, and these cases employ our energy-saving Halo Heat technology for energy conservation. Alto’s thermal shelves and carving stations are designed to keep succulent roasts moist and at peak serving temperature throughout a catered event, and are available in both 40 lb. and 70 lb. sizes.
This is just a sample of the heated holding equipment we carry for our customers. To learn more, please contact us directly.
( Click image to enlarge )
Alto-Shaam Heated Holding Units
Click here to view the product brochure (PDF - 2.57MB)
- Drawer warmers are available in one, two, and three drawer configurations in standard and narrow widths
- Capacity is 36 lbs. per drawer
- Heated banquet carts are available in three sizes, with capacities that range from 240 lbs. to 480 lbs.
- Heated holding cabinets are available with either Simple control using arrow keys or Suretemp immediate heat recovery
- Heated holding units feature no added humidity, a variety of different systems, and precise heat management
- They feature low energy usage, longer food holding and better food quality
Alto-Shaam Heated Display Cases
Click here to view the product brochure (PDF - 4.7MB)
- Food held with Halo Heat is kept at a constant temperature with little fluctuation, keeping food from drying out, extending shelf life & yielding better quality food & sales
- Available in full service or self-service models, with capacity ranging from 48 lbs. to 112 lbs.
- Exclusive Halo Heat technology uses significantly less electricity than calrod-based warmers
- Water-free heating technology means no paying for water or drainage, and caustic chemicals won’t be needed to de-scale the equipment
- Pans range in size from 18" x 26" x 1" to 20" x 12" x 2-1/2"
Alto-Shaam Thermal Shelves and Carving Stations
Click here to view the product brochure (PDF - 1.7MB)
- Heated carving stations keep succulent roast moist & at peak serving temperature throughout an event. Available in 40 lb. and 70 lb. sizes
- Each carving station is designed to stand alone or can be mounted directly on a Halo Heat Cook & Hold oven
- Thermal Shelves add a completely customized look for décor
- Heat-adjustable thermal shelving provides optimal temperature maintenance for serving or carving. Offered in a width of 24" and in lengths of 24", 30", 48", or 72"
- Halo Heat, not steam, is used to keep food hot, decreasing energy consumption & taking away the problems associated with steam heat (steam table water, blasts of steam while changing pans, waste water handling)
Alto-Shaam Food Wells
Click here to view the product brochure (PDF - 1.6MB)
- Precisely controlled, even heat keeps food moist and appealing for hours, with less waste, lower food costs, and more sales
- No plumbing required for installation, saving costs
- No water and sewer costs b/c halo heat replaces steaming
- Energy costs go down because all energy goes into heating food, and not water
- Built to NSF/ANSI standard 7
- Available in a variety of sizes and pan configurations
Back to Top